A while back, I was doing monthly favorites posts, but for some reason, I kind of fell off around July 2019. I don’t really know why. Maybe it’s because August is when I go back to school. Coincidentally, it’s also the month when teachers in my district don’t get paid. Maybe some combination of the two threw me off.
In any case, I kind of miss doing them. And I know so many of you told me that you love these updates and find them helpful. So I’m bringing them back. I can’t promise I’ll do them monthly — hey, maybe I’ll try weekly! she thought, overly ambitious and excited to share some cool products and deals — but I will be doing them.
So, here’s my first one since the before times. To shop, scroll down and click the link.
- Scoop Neck Tank ($8) – I stocked up on a few of these for the summer, getting both my regular size for layering, and sizing up for a looser fit alone. They come in a handful of colors and are super soft and comfy.
- 3.5″ Inseam Jean Shorts ($20) – First of all, these go on sale all the time for $10 or $15, and they are absolutely worth it. I have thick thighs and don’t want to rock the short shorts as I get older, and these are the perfect length to keep my bootie covered and help prevent the thigh rub. BUY ALL OF THESE!
- Cream Blush Stick ($8) – I switched to a cream blush for the summer for a more natural look, and I live this stick. I sometimes use it on my eyes as well. It’s well pigmented and holds well… I’ve even taken a nap or two and woken up with still perfectly flushed cheeks. I also want to mention the Cream Bronzer Stick ($15) I got to go along with the cream blush. It’s also so good and is shimmer-free, which I love.
- Dermalogica Clear Start Mattifying Moisturizer SPF 30 ($28) – I love this moisturizer. It’s super lightweight and smells incredible. A little goes a long way with this non-greasy moisturizer. I also love that it has SPF in it, protecting my skin while cutting down on the number of products cluttering my bathroom counter.
- Aerie Padded Racerback Bralette ($18) – First of all, is Aerie ever NOT having a sale? The regular price of this bra is about $25, but it’s always on sale. What reason other than an awesome price should you get this bralette? How about the fact that I’ve been living in it all shelter in place.This thing is so comfy and has just enough support. It’s also so pretty and comes in several colors. It’s hard to find a reason not to buy one… or five. First time Aerie shopper? Take $10 off your purchase of $40 or more when you use this link!
- V-Neck Tee ($9) – Why is finding a basic tee so damn difficult? These tees are soft, comfy, come in a variety of colors, are dryer-safe, and aren’t see-through! A massive steal for only $9 (thank you, Target)!
- Fuzzy Slippers ($19) – These slippers make me feel fancy. We don’t do shoes in the house, and in this summer heat, my winter slippers or socks aren’t cutting it — sweaty feet are gross. Still, I don’t like going barefoot. I’m a weirdo. These slippers are open-toed and so soft and come in a few different colors.
- Dutch Oven ($47) – My dad got me one of these Amazon Basics Dutch Ovens for Christmas and I finally started using it for making sourdough. It’s such a great pot that also goes from stovetop to the oven with no problem (I used it for a casserole recently and it cut down on dishes). It’s way less expensive than a fancier name brand Dutch Oven (Le Creuset ovens are like $250. WHAT?!?) and they work just as well… I assume. I can’t afford a Le Creuset, so 🤷🏼♀️
- Sol de Janeiro Hand Sanitizer Spray ($10) – We’re all living with sanitizer in our purses, pockets, and cars right now, and this is by far the best-smelling one you can get. It’s not even remotely drying, smells like heaven (seriously, have you ever smelled any of their products? They’re all incredible), and it’s super-strength with 80% alcohol. There is a two per person limit, and they sell out often, but keep checking back I promise it’s worth the wait.
- Adidas Advantage in Rose Gold ($60) – Okay, so the rose gold is optional (it comes in other colors), but these shoes are a must. I was influenced by @Heleneinbetween and her undying love for Adidas, and she’s not wrong. These are the comfiest shoes I own and I can’t wait to take them out more. They feel like walking on clouds and are an absolute dream, not to mention how cute they are! I literally wear them every time I walk out the door.
Love something I recommended? Have questions about any of these products? Let me know! Leave a comment or tag or DM me on Instagram.
Happy shopping! 🛍 ❤️