I’ll admit, I don’t shop at Sephora a ton.
Why? Well, to be honest, I do most of my beauty buying at Ulta because frankly, I feel like they have better sales and deals and they carry more of the affordable and quality brands I usually use… like Ulta brand 😂 and ColourPop and NYX.
Still, I can’t resist a good sale.
Unlike the many highly-polished, professional, and really on top of it beauty bloggers of the world, I didn’t hit the Sephora Spring Sale on day one. I couldn’t. In order to get the best deals and early access, you have to be a Rogue member, someone who spends $1000 at Sephora annually. In other words, not me. To receive the next biggest discount and early access, you have to be a VIB member and spend $350 per year. Much more easily achievable, but still not me. Because I’m shopping at Ulta. Because I like inexpensive stuff.
So that puts me at the bottom rung: just a plain ole Beauty Insider… a casual shopper who signed up with an email address and shops there once or twice per year and only gets 10% off the biggest sales of the year.
I’m okay with that.
So, while all the professional beauty bloggers shared their Sephora Spring Sale lists over a week ago, I’m sharing mine today. It’s short (in comparison). It’s inexpensive and quality stuff, and it features products I use and recommend, and some I’m really excited to try. Here’s the list:
I’m only refilling two items right now, mostly because I recently placed an Ulta order, so I’m not running low on much.
- The Original Beauty Blender – a must! Like most things, I was late to the party on makeup sponges, but I’m here now, and I love them. I only use them for concealer blender, so they last me a really long time. (In case you’re wondering, I use my hands for applying foundation. Like a damn savage.)
Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner – I love this liner. It’s been my go-to for years, and whenever I see it on sale anywhere, I always pick up another.
Of course I recommend the products I’m refilling, but there are a ton more I want to recommend, but that I just don’t need right now. These are some of the products I swear by and I think you’ll love too.
- Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara – This is the mascara I’m currently using, and I love it! I received it as a gift and found out later that Benefit isn’t cruelty-free. I’m trying hard to be more responsible in my purchasing, so I don’t think I’ll be purchasing it again, but I looooooove it. And if you have no qualms with non-cruelty-free brands (I won’t shame you), then this is a great product.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – I used to be highly addicted to smudged liner… but purposely smudged. Not runny, bleeding into my fine lines blurry. This is THE eyeliner. I use liquid liner for my eyelid, but when I want my lower lash line or waterline, this is my go-to. Zero (black) and Copper Shimmer (brown) are my favorite.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Undereye Concealer – I’ve never used the creaseless version, but if it’s anything like the Shape Tape I use every. single. day, then it’s damn good.
- Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel – Again: I’m a brow addict, this was gifted and I love it, it isn’t cruelty-free, I won’t shame you if you want flawless brows in about three minutes.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – I LOVE Urban Decay! My face used to be almost all Urban Decay products, but I’ve branched out over the years. This eyeshadow primer is still one of the best I’ve ever used.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment – At first glance, this is more than I’d usually spend on an exfoliator, but it’s totally worth it. I use this once or twice per week and the tube has lasted months. A little goes a long way with this. I love the tingling feeling and how soft and bright my skin is after each use.
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Probiotic Gel-Cream – I’ve been using this as my nightly moisturizer lately and I love it! I’ve been referring it to everyone… Chris has even started using it. It’s non-greasy and leaves my skin silky smooth and clear.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade– I’m realizing that I am super loyal to my brands. Anastasia Beverly Hills makes it easy to be loyal with how incredible its products are. I’ve been using Dipbrow Pomade for years, and I’m only just starting to switch things up with a quicker and less precise application (which means I get to sleep in that extra few minutes in the morning) with the Dipbrow Gel, but I’m holding onto this jar of pomade for special occasions. This stuff is the best for perfectly defined brows.
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation Peaches and Cream Collection – I’ve been through a few tubes of this foundation and I love it. It doesn’t dry me out, it stays on all day (I wear this on the days we go to Disneyland and I’m always so happily surprised when I look in the mirror and my makeup still looks fantastic), and it doesn’t provide so much coverage that I lose my freckles. It also smells so good!
Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment – This serum is such a lifesaver for my thick, coarse, frizzy hair. I smooth a little on my damp hair to control the frizz and up the shine. I also smooth it through the lengths and ends of my hair mornings to help control the flyaways after brushing in the mornings. It’s another product that also smells amaaaazing.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray– Another Urban Decay product? I told you… I’m loyal. I’ve used a lot of setting sprays, and this one is one of the best. Again, I used it for years and years before exploring other brands, but always I will always shout from the rooftops how much I love this setting spray.
I’m super excited to try out new products! For me, that was kind of what this sale was about. I wanted to get items I normally wouldn’t or that I have been curious about… but not have to pay full price.
- Cristophe Robin Perfect Hair Duo – I’ve been wanting to try a scalp scrub and I’ve heard amazing things about Cristophe Robin Purifying Scalp Scrub with Sea Salt and wanted to give it a try, so when I saw this duo with the scrub and Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Seed Oil, I threw it in my basket.
- Dermalogica Clearing Defense SPF 30 Moisturizer – I’ve been looking for a new lightweight SPF moisturizer for a while, and after reading the reviews, this one seems to be the best for sensitive skin and is supposed to be easy to layer makeup on top of. If I ever see the sun again (thanks, coronavirus), I’ll give this one a try.
INC.REDIBLE For The First Time Bounce Blush – I’ve been looking for a cream blush, and this one was only $10 and has some good reviews. I’ve used a gel highlighter by the same brand, so I’m excited to try this product.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel – As you’ll see in my “recommended” section, I’m a bit brow-obsessed. I think it comes from having light, thin brows, and seeing the women in my family lose their brows with age. I must have beautiful brows! And I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products.
- Sephora Beauty Amplifier Mattifying H2O Gel Primer – I don’t use primer a ton, but the idea of a gel primer with pore minimization really appeals to me. This tube is only $5 ($3 for the mini) during this sale, so I had to get one.
If you have questions on my experiences with any of these products, let me know! I’m excited to share how the new products went when I get a chance to try them out. Happy shopping! And don’t forget to use code SPRINGSAVE to get your discount. And get shopping! The same ends 4/27!